The hotel unveils a host of festive offers including its popular Christmas Brunch and festivities at its newest outlet, JB’s Gastropub.
The 5-star Amwaj Rotana located along the prominent Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, reveals its list of activities for the 2016 festive season.
Special Dinner Menus
21 - 27 December
To offer a taste of Christmas traditions, Rosso and JB’s will present a special 3-course festive menu comprising of Christmas fare like one would have at home.
Time: 6 – 11.30 p.m. / Venue: Rosso and JB’s
Christmas Eve Dinner
The hotel promises a truly festive feel at its Christmas Eve dinner offering a luscious buffet of the season’s favourites and a special visit from Santa.
Time: 6.30 – 10.30 p.m. / Venue: Horizon / Charges:
* AED 199 including soft drinks
* AED 299 including selected house beverages
* AED 99 kids aged 6 to 12 years (kids under 6 years dine complimentary)
Christmas Day Brunch
Amwaj Rotana will offer a good start to Christmas with its ever popular Christmas Brunch - a hearty festive spread with live stations, traditional roast and chef’s specials. Children can also look forward to festive activities such as gingerbread and cupcake decorating, face-painting as well as a special visit from Santa Claus.
Time: 12.30 – 4.30 p.m. / Venue: Rosso and Benihana / Charges:
* AED 333 including soft drinks
* AED 444 including standard house beverages
* AED 555 including sparkling and house beverages
* AED 166 kids aged 6 to 12 years (kids under 6 years dine complimentary)
Festive Goodies and Christmas Roast
6 – 31 December
Guests who wish to take home a slice of the festive season can pick up festive goodies at Atrium (lobby lounge). This menu features Roast Turkey, Yule logs, Mince pies, Christmas pudding, stolen, home-made Gingerbread houses and other confectionery.
1 – 31 December
In the spirit of pampering, guests enjoy 30% off Swedish and Balinese massages at Bodylines to which they can also add a mini facial and a glass of bubbly.
Time: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. / Venue: Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club / Charges:
* Treatment only: 60 minutes at AED 275 (usual: 395) / 90 minutes at AED 330 (usual: 465)
* Package: 60 minutes at AED 385 (usual: 695) / 90 minutes at AED 445 (usual: 760)
1 December 2016 – 31 January 2017
Guests looking to fight the festive flab will enjoy the New Year’s package at Bodylines.
Package A: 6-month membership with 1 night stay, AED 250 dining voucher, Aromatherapy Massage and 5 personal training sessions at:
* Single - AED 2,000 (usual: 2,500)
* Couple - AED 2,900 (usual: 3,600)
Package B: 12-month membership with 2 nights’ stay, AED 500 dining voucher, Aromatherapy massage and 5 personal training sessions
* Single - AED 3,000 (usual: 3,800)
* Couple - AED 5,200 (usual: 7,200)
10 November 2016 – 30 January 2017
Guests planning a private party at home can turn to the hotel’s private catering service offering festive menus starting from AED 199 per person. Other services offered include bar set-ups and service associates onsite such as chefs, wait staff and barmen.
All prices indicated above are in UAE Dirhams and include 10% service charge and 10% municipality fee.